Sunday, November 13, 2011

Well...

We're sick. At least, the little ones (Bethi and younger) are... just them for now... we've been trading it off and on. I got it first, I think I gave it to everybody else as an early Christmas gift. : O! Heehee : - ). At least the rest  ( expect maybe Mommy ) are getting over it! Please pray for Mommy.

Now on to the bright side of things! We started decorating for Christmas last Thursday! Also, I was eating some taffy from the candy store that we went to when we went on our trip in October (I'll have to tell about that in another post- I'm kinda behind in posts, and it's the busiest time of year, uh, also the most eventful ; D - getting off topic, haha!) and while eating it I lost a tooth, that we didn't know was lose! It's odd, really, the ways you can lose teeth! On my second birthday, Bri lost her first tooth, just eating a taco! One time we were making Christmas candy, and, while we were making chocolate pretzels, I went into the bathroom, and almost immediately , Bri came knocking on the door, "Tori! Tori! I need in there!" She had lost a tooth eating a pretzel!    

All who tried to comment and couldn't, you can now, the comment forum is now fixed!

I'll be posting again soon!                Bye, have a blessed week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment