Monday, November 14, 2011

"Lost in the rainforest" A "novel" by Bethi

Well, I'm going to put a word in, then I'm going to let my little Bethi do a short story.

We went to Bi-Lo today. Everyone but Mommy (who stayed behind to do somethings) went. We also went to take the trash (which little Andy-roo (Andrew) LOVES doing. Heehee :). It's so cute how excited he gets when he hears that Daddy's taking the trash...)

Now I think I'll let Bethi do a story...

"Introducing:

'The Lizard and the Elephant'"

" Once a Lizard and a Elephant were going on an adventure. The Elephant's name is Zed, and the Lizard's name was Red. They were taking a walk in a BIG rainforest. "WE'RE LOST!!!" said the Lizard. "AHHHGGGGG!!!" Said the Elephant, and started running away, because he was so scared, and that is how the lizard got lost alone. "GASP!" said the Lizard. "I'm lost-by myself!"

'Now the Elephant is walking, and He said: "Where is that Lizard? I know he is not beside me, I know he is not behind me, or in front of me!"

'The Lizard said : "Where is that Elephant?! I know he is not beside me, I know he is not behind me, or in front of me!"

Finally they find each other, and their homes."

"The end."

3 comments: