Saturday, September 21, 2013

Another Little Laughables Post... As You Can See, We Laugh Alot :)

This one is from quite awhile ago...

Bri and I were staying up with Mommy for an Ice Cream night, and suddenly we hear Bethi knocking on the door.
Bethi: "I just wanted to tell you... I'm done."
All: *Start to laugh hysterically*
Mommy: "With?"
Bethi: "You know..."
Mommy: "Noo, I don't... With what?"
Bethi: "I have no idea... ummm..."

And this is not the first time she has talked in her sleep!

When she was four Bri and I hear: "Aye, aye, skipper. Bye, bye, skipper... Don't touch my window..."

And earlier this year: "I'll be there in a minute."
Bri said: "What?!"
"Just talking to Grandma..."

On the 12th, it was Bri's birthday... Emmi and Mommy went to the store the day before, to get some things for it. Emmi got in the car and said; "I know what I'm going to get Bri! Angry Bird stuff!" Well, as they were walking in to the store, Emmi said "I see Angry bird fruit snacks! We'll get those!!!"

At one point she forgot that she had got her anything and said that she would have to give her a kangaroo that Gramma had given her. When we reminded her, she was very excited to give them to her and Bri loved Emmi's thoughtfulness, :).

Yesterday I hear Andrew: "Who removed my birthday from the calendar?!" (It was a tile calendar that has a birthday cake tile that you put in instead of the date that the person's birthday is on.) 

Yesterday Bethi was making muffins, when we hear: "Ummmmm... were we supposed to grind the wheat? It didn't say... but I just put it in... without grinding it first..." (Of course I have never done things like this before. Why, no, I have never buttered the back of my hands while cooking! Why would you ask such a thing? And I have never ruined two batches of  chocolate chip cookies in a row by putting the wet ingredients in with the dry before I was supposed to. Never! would I do such a thing!)

Okay.

I confess.

I have.

And worse. 

I am ashamed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment